Join us on Sundays at 4:15 PM as we continue our in-person services at Cross and Res (812 Ann St). Due to the reality of the global pandemic season we are all in, our services will feel different. We will have social-distancing and a number of safety precautions.
Masks and Social Distancing: All school aged children and older will be asked to wear a mask and practice 6 ft of social distancing from anyone you don’t have regular, ongoing, non-social distanced interactions with while at the church building. If you have an unmasked child, please keep them close to you. Before leaving home for Sunday service please:
- Use the restroom
- Bring a mask
- Bring a bottle of water or a cup of coffee to enjoy (The drinking fountain will be disabled.)
- Self screen: Have you felt sick this week? Do you have a temperature over 100.4 F? Have you had contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please stay home and join us through the live stream service.
- Enter through the front door (facing Ann St.) where you will be greeted.
- Greeters will welcome you to church and offer you hand sanitizer and a mask (if not wearing one)
- As you find a place to sit, please sit at least 3 chairs away from the next household and if starting a new row move all the way down the row to the furthest end from the middle of the room.
- We will have live in-person singing during musical worship, but at a gentle level.
- The restrooms are available for use, but please try to avoid using them if possible (go before/after church service at home). If you must use a restroom, follow the signage posted about using a disinfecting wipe to clean surfaces before you leave the restroom.
After service: At the close of worship, you will be directed to leave the auditorium and proceed directly out the side door to the back lawn. You are welcome to socialize and hang out for as long as you’d like! Unfortunately at this time because of COVID, we won’t be able offer a free dinner afterward. New Life Kids: We will offer NLKids in the fellowship hall and will be taking the kids outside with weather permitting. We look forward to being with you today as we focus on Jesus!